Homer Alaska - Halibut fishing - Salmon fishing - Alaskan Gift Shop
may call us at 907-299-9309
or if you'd like information by email, please fill out the
Attention: Halibut Regulations for 2022
- Two fish bag limit with a maximum size limit of 28 inches on one of the fish (no size limit on the other fish)
- Wednesdays are closed to Halibut fishing all-year
- 2 Tuesdays are closed to Halibut fishing (7/26 and 8/2)
May and Sept
June 1 to August 31
|6 pack boats
|Combination salmon / halibut is an additional $50.00 per person.
Combination Ling cod / halibut combo $390 (after July 1)
Call for full boat prices
Two time slots available with half-day.
You can start at 7 am and return by Noon or start at 12:30 PM and
return by 6 pm. This is the best trip for those with children along or
for those short on time. These boats easily accommodate parties up to
7.85% sales tax rate added to every total
Half Day Halibut
Jun 23-Aug 24
|End of Season
Aug 25-Sept 15
|Child (under 15)
|AM Trip Check-in 6:30 AM, Departs 7 AM, Returns Approx 12:30-1PM, Slip F1
PM Trip Check-in 11:30 AM, Departs 12 PM, Returns Approx 5:30-6PM, Slip F1
Jackpot - 55 ft.
Sizzler - 50 ft.
- All sales are subject to 7.85% sales tax.
- Prices include bait, gear and the filleting of your fish.
- All fishing trips require a 50% deposit as well as 30 day cancellation for a full
- We gladly accept your Personal Check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
- We have an ATM onsite and the ONLY
PENNY MACHINE IN HOMER
lodging in Homer try Spruce Acres Cabins
For car rentals in Anchorage try
Alaska Car Rental of Anchorage
For car rentals in Homer try
Alaska Car Rental and
Hertz of Homer
For RV Rentals
B&B RV Rentals
Oceanview RV Park
Site created & maintained by
Net Alaska Web Services
© Alaska Fish Connection and Net Alaska Web Services, Homer, AK